[wildfly-dev] Apache Portable Runtime (APR) in Wildfly

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 11:19:55 EST 2017

Also, we don't recommend using the native connections anymore.  Since EAP
6.1, we have had an NIO2 based connector that is better than the native
connector, and with EAP 7 we have Undertow (no need to have anything else).

Andy

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Stuart Douglas <stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com>
wrote:

> APR was required to use the native connectors in JBoss Web. It is not
> required when using Undertow.
>
> Stuart
>
> On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 5:50 AM, Peter Nalyvayko <brat000012001 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Not sure if this is the right mailing list to post the question. Does
>> Wildfly support Apache Portable Runtime? I've found some old discussions
>> about configuring APR in JBoss Web/JBoss EAP that go a few years back, but
>> nothing as far as Wildfly/APR  support goes. A reference to a section in
>> the documentation explicitly stating that such and such technology is not
>> supported is really what I am after.
>>
>> Regards,
>> --Peter

Andrig (Andy) T. Miller