[wildfly-dev] Undertow elytron ApplicationSecurityDomainService

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Wed Nov 8 05:19:02 EST 2017

The notion of the application security domain resources was something we
introduced so we could support legacy security by default and provide the
administrator a mechanism to switch to using WildFly Elytron - now that
WildFly 11 is out I am looking at how we can add configuration directly to
the deployment.

Additionally for my work after WildFly 11 I am also going to be looking at
the options to inject a few key WildFly Elytron resources.

Overall rather than adding further service dependencies, could it be better
to attach something to the DeploymentUnit so it can be used later?

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.