[wildfly-dev] security/elytron CLI commands

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Mon Nov 20 14:45:55 EST 2017

+1 to discussing on the list.

That sounds pretty good. You don't want to add things that will conflict
with other things you might want to do later, but these actions sound quite
targeted to their particular use case and have names that are also
specific.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Jean-Francois Denise <jdenise at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> discussing with Darran on how to extend the CLI to help configure
> elytron, he suggested that we should move the discussion to this list. I
> have started a document [1] in order to collect feedbacks on new CLI
> commands to address security configuration. Feel free to comment on the
> document.
> Thank-you.
> JF
> [1] https://developer.jboss.org/wiki/SSLCommandsForCLI