[wildfly-dev] WildFly nightly builds

Rostislav Svoboda rsvoboda at redhat.com
Thu Sep 7 08:23:32 EDT 2017

Hi.

I prepared https://github.com/rsvoboda/wildfly/commit/7c48c50f8b054c4f7e06a78de6bea7f5292171eb to fix dist module so it can leverage already existing 'jboss.as.release.version' property.

mvn clean install -DskipTests -Denforcer.skip=true -Dcheckstyle.skip=true -Djboss.as.release.version=latest -Prelease
ls dist/target | grep wildfly
  wildfly-latest
  wildfly-latest.jar
  wildfly-latest-src.tar.gz
  wildfly-latest-src.zip
  wildfly-latest.tar.gz
  wildfly-latest.zip

So WF_Nightly job would just use '-Djboss.as.release.version=latest' and we would have Option #1 solved.

Can I proceed with PR? Is it something I should propose also for product branch ?

Rostislav