[wildfly-dev] Any guidelines on dealing with (duplicate) tests in legacy-ejb-client testsuite?

Jaikiran Pai jai.forums2013 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 01:37:41 EDT 2017

I was working on a change and a testcase related to one of the JIRAs
open in WFLY and happened to notice that we now have a
testsuite/integration/legacy-ejb-client module. It looks like this
module has testcases that are also part of testsuite/integration/basic -
i.e. copy pasted. So we now have 2 copies of a testcase for example
EJBClientAPIUsageTestCase. What's the guideline when dealing with these
testcases? Should both these testcases be kept up-to-date with any
changes to the behaviour of the server interaction with the remote
client? The context of my question is this PR
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/10466

-Jaikiran