[wildfly-dev] WildFly 12.0.0.Beta1

Kabir Khan kkhan at redhat.com
Thu Feb 15 13:19:49 EST 2018

Hi,

WildFly 12.0.0.Beta1 has been tagged. The tag can be found at https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/tree/12.0.0.Beta1.

I am in the process of releasing it on Nexus, and it should be available shortly.

I don't know if Jason intends to upload this for general download, or if we will wait until we release Final in a few weeks. I'll let him decide :)

As for Jira housekeeping I deleted some intermediate 12 releases for WildFly 12, and renamed 12.0.0.Alpha1 (which we have been using up to now) to 12.0.0.Beta1. All unresolved issues when releasing 12.0.0.Beta1 in Jira have been moved to the next release 12.0.0.CR1. Please use 12.0.0.CR1 to resolve issues until the feature freeze.

Thanks,

Kabir