[wildfly-dev] Notifications / Plans Around Upcoming WildFly Core Tags

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 05:15:36 EDT 2018

Hello,

Would it be possible to try and get some notifications or routine around
the WildFly Core tags so that teams that feed into WildFly Core can
coordinate around these?

The WildFly Core tags are the only way we can get our code changes into
WildFly. We have a few in progress RFEs that we are trying to coordinate
merging and tagging in conjunction with the remainder of the process.  At
the same time I see Alpha2 has just been tagged - had I known there was an
upcoming Alpha I may have tried to set our dates around it to hit it.  Even
if we don't have RFEs ready to merge if I know there is an imminent tag, if
we have a number of bug fixes merged to our repo I may create a new tag so
we can get our fixes into WildFly.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.