[wildfly-dev] JIRA: Proposal to make default assignee "Unassigned" for all areas

Rostislav Svoboda rsvoboda at redhat.com
Thu Mar 29 13:28:18 EDT 2018

When the default is gonna be unassigned for WFLY and WFCORE, following
pages should get better visibility:

 -
https://issues.jboss.org/projects/WFLY?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page
 -
https://issues.jboss.org/projects/WFCORE?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page

Reason is to have easy way how to identify component owner when there is
lack of activity on the issue.

Rostislav