[wildfly-dev] Generate WildFly BOMs as part of WildFly build

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Thu May 17 10:41:03 EDT 2018

> Possible approaches:
> 1) wildfly/boms project could consume the component matrix versions
without any required interaction besides just declaring version of WildFly
component matrix and then building wildfly/boms

keep in mind that having wildfly/boms seperate from wildfly main release
lifecycle is and welcome addition.
Quickstarts depend solely on boms, and as such should be avalible before
WildFly server release is done, so QS can be developed and tested (also on
OpenShift)

--
tomaz