[wildfly-dev] wildfly and transitive dependency to log4j-v1, possibly via apache cxf

Tom Jenkinson tom.jenkinson at redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 06:35:27 EST 2019

Hi Andrew,

>From reading your email I would think you should be looking at
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly rather than Brian's fork?

Regarding the question, my guess (just based on the proximity of this
dependency) is it comes from
https://github.com/jbossws/jbossws-cxf/blob/jbossws-cxf-5.3.0.Final/pom.xml#L97
(but it might just be a coincidence that is the same version). I think to
enforce a version of log4j it would be added under
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/blob/master/pom.xml#L422?

Thanks,
Tom