[wildfly-dev] wildfly-gradle plugin

Sanne Grinovero sanne at hibernate.org
Tue Jan 15 11:03:04 EST 2019

hi Ahmed!

Good point, I didn't make an example for that.

Such defails are controlled in the provisioning.xml file; add
copy-module-artifacts="true" in the server-provisioning, that's in the
main element.

For example see the main example at [1]

<server-provisioning xmlns="urn:wildfly:server-provisioning:1.1"
extract-schemas="true" copy-module-artifacts="true"
                     extract-schemas-groups="org.jboss.as org.wildfly
org.wildfly.core org.jboss.metadata">
  <feature-packs>
    <feature-pack groupId="org.wildfly"
artifactId="wildfly-feature-pack" version="${project.version}">
      <contents>
        <filter pattern="copyright.txt" include="false"/>
        <filter pattern="README.txt" include="false"/>
        <filter pattern="docs/contrib/*" include="false"/>
      </contents>
    </feature-pack>
  </feature-packs>
</server-provisioning>