[wildfly-dev] Updating the WildFly archetypes

Wolfgang Knauf wolfgang.knauf at gmx.de
Mon Jun 3 15:36:40 EDT 2019

Thanks for the deploy, Eduardo!

If you consider it reasonable I will create an archetype for "web app
only", similar to the old "wildfly-javaee7-webapp-archetype".
But I will probably need a few weeks...

What happens to the old archetype
"wildfly-javaee7-webapp-ear-archetype"? It could be deleted, as it does
not build anyway. It might be relevant only for research.

Best regards

Wolfgang