[wildfly-dev] Test (please ignore)

Jaikiran Pai jai.forums2013 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 21:15:01 EDT 2019

This has now been sorted out and I have started receiving the mails on
this list. Turns out, the mailing list software automatically disabled
delivery to this account back in November 2018 apparently due to
"excessive bounces". I don't know why the deliveries were bouncing at
that time but I have now re-enabled the delivery by using my
subscription management page. Thanks to Kabir for helping out in this.

-Jaikiran