[wildfly-dev] Updating the WildFly archetypes

Wolfgang Knauf wolfgang.knauf at gmx.de
Sun Jun 16 08:12:34 EDT 2019

Hi Eduardo,

i sent a pull request for this new archetype, without beans.xml.
Depending on your findings, we can add it afterwards if necessary.

But as far as I understand it, this file is optional now
(https://blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/default-cdi-enablement-in-java-ee-7)
- so this could be considered a bug...

Best regards

Wolfgang