[wildfly-dev] Rethinking WildFly BOMs

Eduardo Martins emartins at redhat.com
Tue May 7 03:03:11 EDT 2019

Hi again, I would like to move forward the discussion wrt BOM builders and the enhanced maven plugin, to help on that I recently added an  extensive “A Closer Look to the enhanced Maven Plugin” section, which content should “later” become the plugin’s user guide.

	https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kRRyg_PZ3NYaNnq0PdDatTQ0wkUtJG2-bsA0CkoTHdM/edit#heading=h.6z7909r1er0f <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kRRyg_PZ3NYaNnq0PdDatTQ0wkUtJG2-bsA0CkoTHdM/edit#heading=h.6z7909r1er0f>

Also, in case you were reviewing the plugin implementation, please note these also had a major update, this was due to the need of keeping and managing the original builder’s dependency management order, which matters to Maven when resolving transitive dependency conflicts.

—E