[wildfly-dev] Jira components for MicroProfile

Radoslav Husar rhusar at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 11:21:18 EST 2019

Hello Jira admins whoever you are,

Out current Jira components for MicroProfile are a bit messy [1].

1) We are missing MicroProfile Jira components for OpenAPI, Fault
Tolerance, JWT, etc. These need to be added with corresponding owners.
2) The existing components are unnecessarily abbreviated, please
rename "MP Config" and alike to "MicroProfile Config" to make them
easier to find.
3) The existing component descriptions are a bit mangled, e.g.
"MIcroprofile" or "Microprofile".
4) Do we need a "catchall" MicroProfile component for issues not
specific to any spec, e.g. [2], [3]?

Thanks!

Rado

PS: As always, I am happy to do it if given admin access ;-)

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/projects/WFLY?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page

[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-12757

[3] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-12681