[wildfly-dev] WildFly 18 is released!

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Oct 3 17:57:04 EDT 2019

I'm *extremely* happy to announce that WildFly 18.0.0.Final is now
available for download at https://wildfly.org/downloads/.  I discuss the
details of what's in the release at
https://wildfly.org/news/2019/10/03/WildFly18-Final-Released/.

All WildFly releases are a big effort, but relative to the time window we
had to do it in this one has been particularly big.  My deepest thanks to
all of you who worked so hard, particularly to Scott Marlow and Alessio
Soldano who did so much on the Jakarta EE front and to James Perkins for
coordinating this release.

I'm also way overdue in thanking the many excellent quality engineers who
have been doing such excellent work in ensuring the new features we add to
WildFly are high quality from the moment they get merged. Many thanks to
Tommasso Borgato, Martin Choma, Richard Janik, Michael Jurc, Jan Kasik,
Marek Kopecky, Ondrej Kota, Miroslav Novak, Simon Priadka, Martin Svehla,
Jan Stourac, Ivan Straka, Tomas Terem, and Nikoleta Ziakova. You're the
best!

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Brian