[wildfly-dev] Updating the WildFly archetypes

Wolfgang Knauf wolfgang.knauf at gmx.de
Wed Oct 16 15:51:47 EDT 2019

Many thanks Eduardo!

I will take a look at it during the next few days, and I will also check
whether the deploy error with blank web archetype project still occurs
with WildFly 18.

I did not manage to use this archetype from Eclipse. It seems it must be
added to http://central.maven.org/maven2/archetype-catalog.xml so that
Eclipse can detect it.
Do you know how this happens?

Best regards