[wildfly-dev] Kafka + logging

James Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Wed Sep 18 14:43:20 EDT 2019

This was exactly my question too :) Brian, Ken and I were just looking at
this error yesterday and it only seems to show up when; Java 11 is used,
Xbootclasspath is defined with the log manager and a custom
handler/formatter is used.

I'm not sure if there is an issue already filed about this, but if not it
might be time to file a specific one as this is at least the second time
I'm aware of it came up. I can definitely reproduce it and am hoping to
have time to look at this today.

--
James R. Perkins