[wildfly-dev] Wildscribe Documentation

James Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 13:08:16 EST 2020

Hello All,
It's been some time since I brought up adding the Wildscribe documentation
to the WildFly docs. I've got a draft PR
<https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/12934> up [1] which implements
this idea. You can see the results at
https://jamezp.github.io/wildfly.github.io/19/#model-reference.

Does anyone have any concerns or further ideas about adding the Wildscribe
documentation do docs.wildfly.org? Any input is welcome.

[1]: https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/12934

--
James R. Perkins