[wildfly-dev] WildFly 20.0.1 Release

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 08:16:04 EDT 2020

We released WildFly 20 on June 8, and next week it will be a month since
then, so it's the general time frame when we do a micro. We've got a few
fixes in the 20.x branch, one of which I know the Keycloak community is
waiting on, so I'd like to try and get a release done early next week.

Component leads, if you've got something ready to go that you think needs
to be in 20.0.1 and it isn't already in the 20.x branch, please let me know
ASAP.  Generally what we put in a micro should be limited to critical
fixes, safe component upgrades that resolve CVEs or other security issues,
or less critical but very safe things where there's current community
demand.

Anything going in 20.0.1 will require a PR against the 20.x branch. (And,
of course, master.)

Best regards,
Brian