[wildfly-dev] Multi-release module JARs

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Jun 11 03:55:31 EDT 2020

If the only motivation at the moment is a faster collection, why not just
move the collection to wildfly-common where a multi-version jar can already
be produced?  That way even if Java 8 is used for the WildFly build when
running on a later version it will get the optimisation.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.