[wildfly-dev] Galleon layers for EJB3

Cheng Fang cfang at redhat.com
Wed May 6 10:25:43 EDT 2020

This is what we (ejb team) think after discussion.  Brian's analysis in
this thread seems pretty comprehensive and well thought out, and covers the
majority of use cases of customized ejb subsystem. We are new to Galleon
but will be working on it as per the above analysis.  Also given that we
are close to code freeze, we don't have an accurate estimate of what can be
done in this release.

Richard mentioned that a few places in ejb3 subsystem will need to be
improved to use capabilities to declare external dependencies, and he will
be working on that to prepare for Galleon configuration.