[wildfly-dev] WildFly 20.0.0.Beta1 is released!

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed May 20 21:14:40 EDT 2020

I'm pleased to announce that WildFly 20.0.0.Beta1 is available for download
at https://wildfly.org/downloads/!

WildFly 20 is primarily focused on bug fixing but there are some new
features in the security and EJB areas.  The full release notes for Beta1
are at [1]. The issues resolved in the WildFly Core releases that went into
Beta1 are at [2], [3] and [4].

Please try it out and give us your feedback! We're aiming to release
WildFly 20.0.0.Final in just over two weeks.

[1]
https://issues.redhat.com/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12313721&version=12343669
[2]
https://issues.redhat.com/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315422&version=12345150