[aerogear-dev] Scaffolding / Rapid Development Tools

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:35:23 EST 2012

Hi Sebastien,

I couldn't agree more on the JavaScript/Java community different approach.
That exactly the feedback I had when I presented our GrailHTML5 mobile
scaffolding plugin. I am also going to investigate Yeoman from Addy and see
how I can enhance it to add a DSL to do Domain Driven Design.

Keep in touch
Corinne