[aerogear-dev] 20 minute JBDS Demo with OpenShift Enterprise/OnPremise

Fred Bricon fbricon at redhat.com
Tue Nov 13 16:38:45 EST 2012

Damn, the project still fails to build when you choose an enterprise
server. The archetype is really borked :-(

For your demo, either :
- you stick with the community bits, it builds normally
- the JDF team rollbacks the archetype to version M5, so you can play
with both community & enterprise versions
- the Aerogear team releases a working M7 version *now* and the JDF
team updates the stacks.yml

Regards,

Fred Bricon