[aerogear-dev] [iOS] update - open issues for M7

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Nov 23 05:40:02 EST 2012

Hola,

looking at the open 'iOS items' for our umbrella AeroGear 1.0.0.M7,
below are the open tickets:

BUGS:
* AEROGEAR-638 - iOS: pipe: delete: add check for NSNull value
==> (very) simple fix + test
* AEROGEAR-649 - iOS: read single entity from the rest-endpoint
==> (very) simple fix + test

TASKS:
* AEROGEAR-614 - iOS: improve unit tests
==> Christos is working on that
* AEROGEAR-626 - iOS: tests: add mock testing on the library
==> Christos is working on that

EPIC (and sub-tasks)
* AEROGEAR-634 - iOS: model API: investigate on Model API
** AEROGEAR-652 - iOS: CoreData investigations
** AEROGEAR-653 - iOS: TODO app: show CoreData/AFIncrementalStore usage

==> I am currently looking at CoreData and AFIncrementalStore;

IMO, overall this looks very good, especially with the fact that we
have almost 3.5 more weeks to go...

As always, feedback is welcome...

-Matthias