[aerogear-dev] Auth-Token: how to ensure one token is used from only one device ?

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Sep 27 06:26:10 EDT 2012

Hi Matthias, this is our biggest concerns to M7, we had some discussions about it with PicketBox team to improve it. Currently the token relies on PicketBox sessions like this:

 token = user.getSubject().getSession().getId().getId().toString();

Easy to break like you've did. My initial suggestion, is generate an application ID at first glance and create event or time based tokens.

-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile