[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security releases and updates

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon Aug 12 06:23:23 EDT 2013

Karel Piwko wrote:
> Not really. Let me rephrase. Previously, there were two branches for Aerogear
> Security, 1.1.x and 1.2.x,

Is not that true, the branch 1.2.x doesn't exist
(http://photon.abstractj.org/aerogearaerogearsecurity_20130812_070155.jpg)

according to your email 1.1.x existed due to
> incompatibility with Unified Push Server.

1.1.x was created because PicketLink beta6 had a ton of changes and
would break the API existent into Unified Push server. Our schedule was
too tight for webinar, so the change wouldn't be a good idea.

> I was asking whether 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT solves that

1.2.1 release solves critical security issues founded into PicketLink
beta5 / beta6

, that is could I use
> Aerogear Security 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT with Unified Push Server right now

Yes -> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unified-push-server/pull/72

(already fixed the issue reported by Matthias)

, or there
> is a work needed on Push to make it work with 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT or even whether you
> plan to continue with Aerogear Security 1.1.x series for that reason.

No work is needed.
> Makes sense now?

Clear now? Let me know.

--