[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Forge Plugin

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 18:58:16 EST 2013

Awesome news...but for those people with JBDS6

Attempting to use the Forge in JBDS6
***ERROR*** Exception encountered: Could not install plugin [org.jboss.forge.scaffold.html5.plugin-scaffold-html5] because it references Forge API version [1.2.0.Final] which may not be compatible with my current version [1.1.2.Final]. Please consider upgrading forge, by typing 'forge update'. Otherwise, try installing an older version of the plugin. (type "set VERBOSE true" to enable stack traces)