[aerogear-dev] iOS integration test update [timeout,cancel]

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 05:27:13 EST 2013

Hi,

for testing of timeout[1] and cancel[2], apart from the unit tests (that used a mocked http), I have updated our iOS integration tests to go against a simple server app[3] that does a "sleep" on the requests methods so I can properly verify the methods do work [both in iOS 5/6].

Because as I understand, the "sleep" simulation applies to other platforms too, what should we do for this case? Have a branch on the "TODO" app eg. "TODO-integration" that will be used in our integration tests, or have a different server application for that purpose.

wdyt?

Thanks,
Christos

[1]  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-931