[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Controller & Security released 1.0.0.CR1-27022013

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Feb 27 11:50:11 EST 2013

Morning slackers,

Today we release AG Controller and Security already integrated into our TODO demo https://github.com/aerogear/TODO/pull/21. Dan with his L E G E N D A R Y help introduced some new features on Controller, like custom HTTP headers.

Feel free to test if you're just curious, feedback is more than welcome and complaining is not a option.

Thanks

-
@abstractj
-