[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security & Shiro

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Jun 11 04:08:31 EDT 2013

Guess what? Is me again.

Good morning my friends, today was released on snapshots a version of
AeroGear Security Shiro
(https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-security-shiro). If you want to
give it a try, please follow the instructions on README.

Common questions

- Are you planning to replace PicketLink?

No, no and no. PicketLink is our first class citizen on AeroGear.

- Why do we need support for Shiro on AeroGear?

Because is the benefit of freedom, people can choose their favorite
security provider.

- Are we end up with two implementations?

No, no and no. AeroGear Security just provide a DSL to make the
integration easy with these providers.

Issues, questions and feedback is always welcome.

--
abstractj