[aerogear-dev] Aerogear-Controller-Demo Functional Test

Apostolos Emmanouilidis aemmanou at redhat.com
Thu Mar 21 17:31:51 EDT 2013

Hi,

Just wanted to inform you that I've added a functional test for the
Aerogear-Controller-Demo in the GitHub repo [1]

I created a parent POM which contains 2 modules, the first module is the
aerogear-controller-demo and the second one is the
aerogear-controller-demo-ftest. The aerogear-controller-demo version is
the latest one until the moment I'm writing this e-mail. The only change
which has been done in the aerogear-controller-demo is that the staging
repository was added inside the POM xml since I didn't want to modify my
maven settings.xml. But we can change it..

The functional test project contains 2 profiles:

        1. arq-jbossas-managed-7
        2. arq-jbossas-remote

By default the first profile is active.

Inside the AerogearControllerDemoTestCase there is a TODO task which
states: 'TODO: uncomment when
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1005 is fixed'. The relevant
commented code tests the above JIRA issue.

Any comment, enhancement, improvement is highly appreciated :)

Thank you,
Tolis Emmanouilidis

[1] https://github.com/tolis-e/aerogear-controller-demo.git