[aerogear-dev] Aerogear-Controller-Demo Functional Test

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Fri Mar 22 10:15:49 EDT 2013

Tolis,

thank you for driving this!

Now a few comments: Having a parent pom is not necessary. As we agreed during
JDF quickstarts discussions, the best way to handle example + test scenario
that is to have no parent at all.

Users will not get confused while importing into JBDS. Power users willing to
see how to test that will simply import a second project. Test project itself is
packaged in aerogear-controller-demo/functional-test so it won't disturb
users with two directories per project.

Karel