[aerogear-dev] Errai javascript aerogear wrappers

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Mar 26 11:39:01 EDT 2013

ideally the JS API is similar to the Android/Java API...

sure to some degree there are differences, based on the underlying
platform, but having it fundamentally different (e.g. Factory/IDGenerator)
etc is a bit... :)

Things like that could haven been added in an overloaded ctor - perhaps we
can align the API a bit more, post 1.0.0