[aerogear-dev] Example MessageHandler with behavior similar to iOS

Tadeas Kriz tkriz at redhat.com
Fri Sep 13 09:30:47 EDT 2013

Hey,

me again with another thing to share. On iOS, when the application is not in foreground, the system decides what to do with it. So I was thinking, that for Android, there might be some kind of example implementation of MessageHandler, that would behave similar to iOS.

It might use the "sound", "alert" and maybe even the "badge" properties.

I've made a ticket before, so more information can be found there:

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-118