[aerogear-dev] Coldstart notification

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 11:59:27 EST 2014

Hi Miguel,

Coldstart is set on android when the notification started the app foreground is set when the app is in the foreground. I’ll update the documentation to make this more clear.

Cheers,
	Erik Jan

On 24 Feb,2014, at 14:16 , Miguel Lemos <miguel21op at gmail.com> wrote:

> According to the documentation it's possible to decide what the notification triggers depending if the app is running or is in the background.
>

> if (e.foreground) {
>        alert(e.alert); // whatever...
>       }
>     else {
>             if (e.coldstart) {

		// app started by the os to receive the notification

>                 // ?
>             }
>             else {

		// app was in the background but active when the notification was received