[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Cordova Push Plugin

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Tue Jan 28 13:25:47 EST 2014

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-pushplugin-cordova/
My project/notes in the readme.md - it could be that I have missed a step, so I tried to describe my steps carefully in the readme, everything from the command line right now - I will attempt JBoss Tools once the command line steps seem to work.
https://github.com/burrsutter/hellopush

I have also tested with
https://github.com/edewit/aerogear-pushplugin-cordova/tree/agdroid-195

It only works on Android 4.3, funny enough that was the first device I tried - perhaps there is some "affinity" for a single device? :-)

It fails on:
Android 2.3.4
Android 4.4.2 (two different devices)
iOS 6.1.5
iOS 7.0.4

Let's define "fail":
- the app always deploys but...
- the additional devices never register a device token in the UPS console.  I assume I will see "instances" for the various devices
- in the case of iOS, the deviceready does not even fire correctly
- in the case of Android (all versions), the onError handler is called with "no value for pushconfig" - including the 4.3 where things do work.