[aerogear-dev] contacts-mobile-basic quick start

danielbevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:32:09 EDT 2014

This was all me (again). I think I found the issue I was having with the
first login and that was that I did not set withCredentials for that call
which I should since there will be a preflight request for this request.
This effected the session handling which caused the session on the server to
not be found. The second login had withCredentials which explains why it
worked.

I also removed the loadCurrentUser method and I'm just storing the data
returned from the first login to save the additional request. So only one
login will be performed.

The branch can be found here:
https://github.com/danbev/jboss-wfk-quickstarts/tree/push-proxy-quickstart

As soon we have a fabric8-1.1.0.Beta7 tag to build against I'll issue a PR
for this work.