[aerogear-dev] contacts-mobile-basic quick start

danielbevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 05:23:18 EDT 2014

I've added a branch that contains the removed roles/signup in case we decide
to take that route:
https://github.com/danbev/jboss-wfk-quickstarts/tree/remove-roles

The branch above contains the three default users 'maria', 'john', and 'dan'
as discussed.

I've deployed the following OpenShift instance with this:
http://backend-dbevenius.rhcloud.com/jboss-contacts-mobile-picketlink-secured
http://webapp-dbevenius.rhcloud.com/jboss-contacts-mobile-webapp/#signin-page

Please note that there is a bug in when you don't use the '/#signin-page'
fragment. The issue is that there is an access denied error which returns
401, we check for this status and then try to transition/display the login
page but this does not work. I'll look into this.

I've also deployed a proxy and a proxied-webapp but discovered pretty
quickly a bug that causes the proxy to fail. The issues is that the proxy is
not allow to bind a socket. I'll create a task for this and fix it.
http://proxy-dbevenius.rhcloud.com/jboss-contacts-mobile-picketlink-secured
http://proxiedwebapp-dbevenius.rhcloud.com/jboss-contacts-mobile-webapp/#signin-page