[aerogear-dev] Current status of UPS 0.11.0

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 01:54:38 EDT 2014

Hey Bruno,

I wanted to take a look at this issue but I'm probably missing something
obvious here:(
I'm using your 'keycloak.js' branch and have updated and builtt keycloak
locally, then built aerogear-unified-push-server and first deployed
auth-server.war and then ag-push.war.

When I then access UPS's admin console using http://localhost:8080/ag-push
I the page looks like the screenshot I've attached,  I'm not seeing any
error in the server console or the browser console, and I'm not able to
really do anything on this page, like click on the user for example.
Let me know if there is some step that I've forgotten.

Thanks,

/Dan