[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Push releases

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Mar 19 06:44:29 EDT 2014

Today we are releasing a few push related artifacts

   - SimplePush Server 0.10.0
   - UnifiedPush Server 0.10.1
   - AeroGear's Push Cartridge for OpenShift 0.10.0

While the SimplePush Server mainly contains small fixes and improvements
(see Dan Bevenius'
email<http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/aerogear-dev/2014-March/006855.html>),
the UnifiedPush Server comes with great updates to the Admin UI:

   - composing and sending push messages is now possible from within the
   AdminUI
   - code snippets for device registrations are generated on the different
   variant overviews

In his blog, Sebi Blanc <http://blog-sblanc.rhcloud.com/?p=49> is talking
about the improvements.
<https://gist.github.com/matzew/657511032144ee3b6287#openshift>OpenShift

Last but not least, we have also updated our OpenShift cartridge! When you
now create a new AeroGear Push instance you are getting the above server
releases automatically:

   - AeroGear SimplePush Server 0.10.0
   - AeroGear UnifiedPush Server 0.10.1

<https://gist.github.com/matzew/657511032144ee3b6287#have-fun>Have fun

and let us know what you think, or how and where we can improve!