[aerogear-dev] aerogear.org revamp: team work

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Mar 19 09:01:10 EDT 2014

Hi Corinne, I was giving a look at sass branch and I’m really concerned due to the number of conflicts with “master”.

I think for the sanity of everyone, is healthy to regularly rebase that branch against master like Corinne mentioned before. I tried rebase, but due to my poor sass skills, I’m afraid of mess it up.

What I did?

git checkout sass
git rebase origin/master

--