[aerogear-dev] UPS UX updates

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Mar 26 04:30:39 EDT 2014

As said before: overall they are really looking very great and modern! I
really like them.

A few questions on some of the screens:

* applications.png
List ("table") of all Push Applications:
- Is there no side bar for this?

* application-details-blue.png
It's the details of one application, and has overview of all its variants.
- Is the plan to list all variants on their platform? Instead of having a
table? I do like that grouping! Just wondering :-)
- When I click on a certain variant (e.g. the "Demo" variant of the iOS
section ), there is no separate page/view for its' details? Like its
installations ? I'd really prefer to have a page/view for all the details
of a certain variant. Also the code snippets for a variant is missing

- Sidebar: is that specific to an application? See notes on
"applications.png"
- The "Notifications" on the sidebar, what's that?
- What's the "gear-wheel" for ?

* "dialogs.png"
- For an application construct, that's good enough; Creating a variant is a
bit more complex (see current UI)
- Is there no side bar for this?

* installations.png
- Is there no side bar for this?
- If I understand the view/page correctly, its a list of ALL installations
for one PushApplication. However, we should list the variants PER variant
(see current UI).  The Navigation path on the bread-crumbs would be
"Applications >> Mobile HR >> Demo (iOS) >> Installations (number)"

- yeah, that is totally missing today :-))

Greetings,
Matthias