[aerogear-dev] REST Installation Registration - Authentication problem

A577127 antoine.matyja at worldline.com
Wed Mar 26 11:22:19 EDT 2014

Thanks again for the quick answer, now I'm more familiar with variants :)

So I managed to register my app and got and ID in the HTTP answer :

Now I would like to send a push notification to my device. I'm sending
another POST request (as stated in the tutorial) with this time the app
ID/master secret for authorization.

I get a HTTP 200 code with "Job submitted", but nothing happens on my device
(note that I receive push notifications from my custom java server so the
device isn't the problem). I also get this in my JBoss console :

Everything seems ok...

By the way, I must use a proxy server to browse the internet but didn't find
any settings on the JBoss server to set it.

Thanks for help