[aerogear-dev] UPS Console US/Tech updates

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 11:40:36 EDT 2014

Hi All,

After talking with Thomas about how liveoak has been working I think their approach to tracking there work there is a good approach.  Take a look at these jira's for an example.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/LIVEOAK-91
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/LIVEOAK-80

Is this something we could do for our upcoming console and tech migration efforts?  This will also make it a lot easier for us to judge where we are, and what work is left.  Especially when we have assistance from others (such as some on the LiveOak team).

Another area that Thomas and I talked about was the UX/HTML/CSS reviews and reuse.  The updated mockups from Hylke [1] are obviously quite similar to LiveOak's console.  There should be quite a bit of overlap with core HTML and CSS that should make it easier for Hylke to produce what we need.  Any help that Gabriel will be able to assist, advise, and review which should help a lot.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
-Jay

[1] https://github.com/hbons/aerogear-design/blob/master/ups-new-ux/application-details-blue.png