[aerogear-dev] AGPUSH-1047: Decouple UPS from Keycloak

Pratik Parikh pratik.p.parikh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 22:09:59 EST 2014

Hi Bruno,

    Well you where correct, *but I think i might have not informed you that
I am using Keycloak 1.1.0.Beta1*.  In any case the above problem of
unauthorized 401 was because i needed to upgrade the adapters and other
keycloak jar's.  Now the next problem is when i got to the Account Managment
screen the css is coming at 404.  After doing some digging, it seem like
that needs to be rethought because in the aerogear account css we have the
following import which assumes that keycloak and aerogear are on one server.
I think this one last thing, what should be the correct fix for this?

*@import url("/ag-push/styles/account.css");*
@import url("../../patternfly/css/account.css");

Regards,
Pratik Parikh