[aerogear-dev] SDKs for LiveOak

Ken Finnigan ken at kenfinnigan.me
Tue Oct 28 16:15:35 EDT 2014

All,

For the next release we're looking to create some SDKs for iOS, Android,
JavaScript and a Cordova plugin for use with LiveOak.

Our preference is to build on top of what Aerogear has already developed,
or even simply use the AeroGear SDK's with a different set of connection
options??

As the AeroGear team are well versed in various issues of developing SDKs,
I was hoping to get some advice as to the best way for us to develop ours
such that they're only a very thin layer on top of AeroGear's SDKs.

Thanks in advance!

Ken