[aerogear-dev] New page - initial feed back (was: Re: Aerogear.org redesign)

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Jan 6 11:09:56 EST 2015

Hey Andres,

awesome job on the new design - I love it!

 I love the animation, on initial browsing. Not sure it's great to always
have it, when clicking on the 'Home' link

*Modules

Not 100% sure on 'Core'. I am overasked here atm. sorry, will get to this
later. Others please jump in :-)

Perhaps we need a few more modules, like OAuth2, and Offline

*Get started

Is it possible to highlight the current section? E.g. I clicked Demos and
when I click the 'Get started' again, it would be nice to have a
highlighted 'Demos' link, to indicate I am on demos.

*Docs

On "Docs/Road Maps", not sure I understand the "AeroGear Core Project" and
its "Aerogear Jira latest update", "Aerogear Github latest update"
children. Let's remove that. But guess this was just "dummy text"?

*Community

- is the team info pulled from somewhere? I think Sebi's location is
incorrect
- the contributors is perhaps also not up-to-date :-)

* News

Would it be possible to apply the new layout to the existing one, so that
we get our iteration of actual blog posts ?

IMO what's left is content, but that's fine :) Andres, again, it's a great
site, and it looks so professional! great job!!

Greetings,
Matthias